Referring to previous years’ Kerala PSC LDC questions can be incredibly helpful for those preparing for the exam. It not only helps candidates understand the types of questions that may be asked in the exam, but it also helps them to identify patterns and recurring topics. Candidates can analyze the previous year’s question papers to determine the areas they need to focus on in their studies. Additionally, reviewing previous year’s questions can help candidates to develop a strategy for time management during the exam, as they will have an idea of the difficulty level and time required to answer each question. Therefore, it is highly recommended that candidates preparing for Kerala PSC LDC exam refer to previous years’ questions as an integral part of their preparation.
- Who wrote the famous book “The God of Small Things”?
a) Arundhati Roy b) Salman Rushdie c) Amitav Ghosh d) Vikram Seth
Answer: a) Arundhati Roy
- Who is the first woman judge of Supreme Court in India?
a) Anna Chandy b) Leila Seth c) Rani Jethmalani d) Fathima Beevi
Answer: d) Fathima Beevi
- Who was the first Chief Minister of Kerala?
a) K. Karunakaran b) C. Achutha Menon c) Pattom A. Thanu Pillai d) E. M. S. Namboodiripad
Answer: d) E. M. S. Namboodiripad
- Who was the founder of the Indian National Army (INA)?
a) Jawaharlal Nehru b) Subhas Chandra Bose c) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel d) Bhagat Singh
Answer: b) Subhas Chandra Bose
- Who was the founder of the Indian National Congress?
a) A.O. Hume b) Mahatma Gandhi c) Bal Gangadhar Tilak d) Dadabhai Naoroji
Answer: a) A.O. Hume
- The headquarters of the Kerala State Electricity Board is located at:
a) Thiruvananthapuram b) Kollam c) Kochi d) Thrissur
Answer: a) Thiruvananthapuram
- Which is the highest peak in Kerala?
a) Anamudi b) Agasthyarkoodam c) Meesapulimala d) Chembra Peak
Answer: a) Anamudi
- Which river is also known as the ‘Lifeline of Kerala’?
a) Pampa b) Periyar c) Chaliyar d) Kabini
Answer: b) Periyar
- The first railway line in Kerala was established between:
a) Kochi and Thrissur b) Kollam and Thiruvananthapuram c) Ernakulam and Kottayam d) Shornur and Palakkad Answer:
b) Kollam and Thiruvananthapuram
- Who is the current Chief Minister of Kerala?
a) Oommen Chandy b) Ramesh Chennithala c) Pinarayi Vijayan d) V. S. Achuthanandan
Answer: c) Pinarayi Vijayan