DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER ( IT ):
THE KERALA STATE FINANCIAL ENTERPRISES LTD a leading PSU of Kerala Government requires Deputy General Manager ( IT )
The qualifications and other criteria prescribed are as follows
Age: Should not have completed 45 years as on 01.01.2020 (SC / ST , OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation )
Scale of Pay : 64885-2300-4-74085-2590 / 4-84445-2830 / 9-109915-3065 / 7-131370 .
1. Full time regular BTech / BE in Computer Science /IT from a recognised University.
2 At least 10 years experience in the Government / Public sector / Reputed private sector with experience in managing multiple E Governance projects.
3. At least 5 years experience as software developer in developing enterprise level solutions in Government / public sector / reputed private sector at the state level applications deployed on WAN mandatarily preferably with cloud deployment.
4. Actual experience in projects in Java Technologies , Spring Boot / Micro services architecture in Government / Public sector / Reputed Private Sector projects essential
5. Actual experience in migration of data in enterprise level projects and establishing quality assurance systems required in Government / public sector / reputed private sector.
6. Experience in working with Indian languages, Geographic Information Systems and Social Media Systems in reputed government / public sector /private sector projects shall be added advantage
7. Exposure to reputed projects at the enterprise level involving Big data analytics, Data Science , Blockchain , Artificial Intelligence desirable
8. Industry certifications in Software development or awards in e – governance at the National or State level shall be added advantage
Suitably qualified candidates who are confident in playing a key role in the growth and stability of the organisation and seeking a luminous career with exciting challenges may apply online through
https://ksfeonline.com/register on or before 09th October 2010