PROJECT COORDINATOR- KERALA STARTUP MISSION
Kerala Startup Mission, the nodal agency of Government. of Kerala for promoting entrepreneurship in the state, requires project coordinator to be part of its entrepreneurial journey on contract basis to be appointed anywhere across Kerala.
No. of Vacancy-1
- Coordinating and Managing all the activities of more than 220 KSUM IEDCs in various districts across Kerala.
- Planning and organizing Innovation grant events for students and to coordinate their project development.
- Organizing and conducting Zonal & community meetups for IEDC Student coordinators and Officers in charge of IEDC
- Responsible for conducting a yearly review of IEDC activities and its performance or Accreditation process.
- Planning and coordinating the IEDC Summit and its precursor Events.
- Responsible for working with various knowledge partners, communities and interactions with corporates.
Qualification – B.Tech with minimum one year experience working in similar activities
Age – Below 30 years as on 31/3/2019
Duration of contract– 1year
Consolidated salary of Rs 28,000,00 per month and are eligible for other benefits like Medical reimbursement, health insurance (for Rs 2 lakhs), mobile bill & conveyance support.
Last date for receiving online application is 6/10/2020