1.Before visiting site please keep the following documents ready
- Your photograph in digital form with following specification
Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 200H px, Image Type : JPG
- Scanned image of your signature put on a good quality white paper with blue/black ink
Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150W X 100H px, Image Type : JPG
- Any one of your Identification Cards like Electoral ID, PAN Card, PEN Card, AADHAR etc.
2. Open www.keralapsc.gov.in. Keep in mind that the old site www.keralapsc.org will no longer support new registrations
3. Click on the One Time Regitration link available in the KPSC site. For your easy access the site url is given below
4.Sign up for the new registration by clicking sign up button on the right hand corner of the page.
5. Please check whether your photograph bears your Name and date of photo taken. Your application will be summarily rejected (non appealable), if the photograph does not bear your name and date of taken.
6. Upload the photograph first and then upload your scanned signature.
7. Then you will be proceeded to the sign up page, where you have to fill up the necessary details including the ID proof.
8. Once you have completed the registration you will get future notification on availability Hall ticket etc on the mobile number registered withe KPSC.
Please ensure to remember the user name and password to access the site in future including downloading the hall ticket.